Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing UserID R5

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwinstead

IS-IT--Management
Feb 4, 2002
US
I've got a Domino R5.12 server, and I'm working on recertification of all my user accounts. I know recertification doesn't require all Person documents to have user ids attached, but I'm doing this per user id, and so I need a user id for every person. The problem is that I'm not seeing a user id for every person document on the server. Some are just not there when I open up a person document. Can they be hiding somewhere? How can I go about recreating them? Why might they disappear like that? Thanks a bunch for any help, people!

<<<<[flux]>>>>

The user.id may be stored in some place where its been saved while registering the ID's. You can re-certify those ID's by loging in to the respective certifier ID's. Register upto 2099..

Cheers

Wow, that was helpful... :) Seriously, PMenon8488, thanks for the post, but what I'm looking for is how to recreate those IDs. To put it simply, I don't have any backup copies of the ids, and I simply need to recreate them. Is there a way, or not, outside of re-registering the person? Thanks!!!

<<<<[flux]>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back