Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing References

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribhead

Technical User
Jun 2, 2003
US
I just switched computers and now I don't have any references. How do I get them? Any help would be super!

Thanks, Rib

Bartender:Hey aren't you that rope I threw out an hour ago?

Rope:No, I'm a frayed knot.

While in VBE, menu Tools -> References ...

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ222-2244

PH I get an error when I do that?????

Thanks, Rib

I get an error
Any chance you could post the whole error message ?

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ222-2244

PH

"Error Accessing the system registry"

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Rib

Is no good ...
I'm afraid you have to consider a system restore ...

Hope This Helps, PH.

Hello.

I have had the same issue as ribhead. I went to the Microsoft website and found out what was wrong. I messed about trying to find the keys that needed to be fixed - and then I checked out the BUSINESS OBJECTS fix.

Check it out since they actually have a downloadable patch/fix that seems to sort out the problem... Simply download one file - follow the instructions and within about one minute it was fixed..

Thanks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back