Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing month of Call Data in TBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyMetalSmith

IS-IT--Management
May 3, 2010
US
I'm missing a month of call data from the reports run with the OTM!! WTF??!! I ran a collection and costing and the new data from today goes through. My data stops on 3/27/2010 and starts back up on the 3rd of this month which is today. What can cause this and is the lost data retrievable?

if the buffer was jacked up, or didn't poll - gone forever.

Mato' Was'aka

Have your vendor check /u/smp_db in PDT sometimes one corrupt file can cause some files to be left uncollected. But as BigIndian65 states it may be lost.

You may also want to check the db itself, this is where you have the date/time. Look for any entries around that 27th date with all zero's. I've had that issue in the past and had to check the db every now and then for the zero's. Doesnt sound like much, but its enough to fool the reporting portion into thinking thats the end of the data stream. If you have entries with all zero's, delete and re-run your reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back