Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

missing hours from PWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marckas

IS-IT--Management
Apr 17, 2002
US
Hello, there are missing hours that I am trying to find. The resource's hours of 80 hrs are showing up in the project web access but not in the project plan. This is after i accepted his time that he logged in project web access for 80 hrs. I still cannot find the hours in the project plan but I can see them in Project Web Access. I have no clue why its not in the project plan. I republished the plan and any new and changed assignments and I still see it in PWA and not in the plan. Please help!!

The hours in PWA are they in visible in My Tasks or in My Timesheets?

My Timesheet does not update the project plan even if you accept. My Tasks need to be updated to update the project plan.

One common fault i deal with is people booking time to the wrong project. Further on from that, booking time to the wrong task within the project. Double check the time is definately in the correct place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back