Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

missing data in same report in two computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcanon

IS-IT--Management
Jun 7, 2001
CO
I have a report that works fine in a computer, but in another it does not show the last line in a text field (it has 4 lines)

The text field is in the middle of the report and there are some other fields below thas works ok, so is not paper size.

Both computers have win98, same epson printer driver (I remove the drivers and then install it again from the same place). The printer has the same config (including graphic resolution).

I even install the VFP6 with the service pack 5 on both computer in order to have same dll's but everything has failed

I'm out of ideas.

Can anyone help me please?

Do they have the same fonts/settings installed?
Dave S.

As you know FoxPro stores the printer dirver information within the FRX file and if you think this is Printer driver problem get rid of the Printer driver information. You could do it as follows (
Report Name : Temp
USE TEMP.FRX
REPLACE tag WITH "", ;
tag2 WITH ""

Thanks Dave, you were right it was a font problem. Thanks also to you satyenshanker for your idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back