Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MIRAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorstarOption

Technical User
Apr 4, 2002
US
I have a customer complaining about the music on hold being to loud on a miran card. I have the file that will lower the volume by 50%. Does anyone know how to load this file? This is for Op81c.

Thanks in advance.

You can download files via the browser interface (BUI). You will find avery useful description how to do it in teh following NTP, Meridian Integrated RAN Description, Installation, and Operation from page 120 on.

Document Number 553-3001-112

Rgds

Norstar,

I would like to know if you found out how to do this. I know....it is in the book, but reading the NTP for this seems chinese to me. We had to do the same thing about two years ago on our 81c. The company that we have our main maintenance contract with had to come out and do it for us. Now my problem is that they want to change the music every two months or so.

If you can give me any help on how to do this I would greatly appricated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back