Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mini Paper Cutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlycord

Programmer
Sep 22, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I used a clients mini paper cutter many years ago similar to this one.

I am looking to know which one works best for the T series sets these days if anyone has been using one.

Thanks

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

If you're referring to button labels... I just use scissors. :D

I used to use a paper cutter similar in design to this, but for some reason it would often randomly start cutting on a slant.

That really got on my nerves and I ditched the paper cutter. I probably should give another paper cutter a try sometime...

The Fiskars unit you linked to looks much better-designed than the one I had. I've seen people in the education field use that style of cutter with success.

Thanks for reply

With my drug problem it's hard to see
With my drinking problem it's hard to hold still
So while you diagonal, I zig zag!!

I posted the wrong link, the one I used was smaller : surecut-card-making-paper-trimmer-9
I think I cut the bottom of the printed sheet so it would fit, it was over 15 years ago.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Also... DESI does make labels for the T7000 series sets that come on perforated sheets, so no cutting required. It appears that each pack comes with enough labels to completely label 60 T7316e sets.

That being said, one pack costs $28 (probably USD) whereas if I bought a pack of copy paper at Staples, 60 sheets would cost less than a dollar. The price for the DESI is a bit hard to justify for me, but I guess it depends how much you value convenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back