Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MIMS System Auditor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I'm looking for a Mincom Mining Solution expert to do a system audit... Any suggestions where I could find one?

Thomasgooch@hotmail.com

What kind of an audit are you looking for? Mining practices using MIMS/Ellipse (Functional) or System Configuration and Security (Technical)? Glen Colbert
gcolbert@mslden.com

The consultant desired would have experience with the actual System Configuration. Experience setting up Mims 4.3 working on Solaris and Oracle8, with knowledge of Tuxedo and AutoSist.

Hi all !
I'm administering MIMS OE 4.1 and want to audit some programs in MIMS. I've read the documentation about it and based on that document, the audit result will be placed in MSF033. BUT when I checked my database (Oracle 7.3.4.5), I CAN'T find the table. How can it be ?
Any suggestion will be appreciated....

regards,
Moekti

Moekti,

Try looking for MSF033A and MSF033B. They're the tables auditing uses - there is no MSF033.

Good Luck.

Keith
[thumbsup]

Keith,
You're right ! I found them. Have you tried this facility before ?
I try to list the detail steps for MIMS audit usage...please correct it if i'm wrong..

1. create the ADF file
2. compile the mso file with -A option
3. bounce the MIMS system
4. the audit facility is ready

thanks & regards,
Moekti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back