Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mike Myers testing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabalot

Technical User
Jun 1, 2003
US
Everyone seems to suggest the Mike Myers training set.
Can you buy just the cd's with out the book?
Also, are the practice tests adaptive and do they let you see what you answered wrong instead of just showing you your score?
I am using a Total Seminars adaptive test and score average of 750 on the core but i don't know what questions i am getting wrong.

I do think you can buy test CDs directly from his site totalsem.com, but they're not the same ones as you get with the books. They're more expensive than just buying the books too since they come with hours of video raining and stuff like that. I could be wrong but that's all he had last I checked - months ago.

All I have installed right now are the Net+ questions but I think I remember an adaptive test with A+. I know you can see the questions you got wrong on the A+ practice exams but I'm not sure about the adaptive.

<?legalstuff
The above is my opinion only and should not be construed as the opinion of my employer.
?>

You can't review the questions you got wrong in the adaptive mode. At the end you only get the Test Score.

spool

thanks you guys,

like all of us, i only want to take the test once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back