Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS XC 5.0 with ESF T1 -- Part II--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2002
US
I have now created a new problem. Appartently when I have the main DID line routed to the receptionist with the Answer Mode on AUTO the Auto Attendant does not pick up ever even when using the Feature 982 operator status. I thought that I could outsmart the switch and just set up a night service mode with direct ringing to the auto attendant, but it was smarter than me. When I went to assign the lines under the ringing services any line that was in the AUTO mode did not show up as an option for ringing. So it seems if the Answer mode is auto the switch answers then routes the calls to the proper target line/extension and that call never has a chance to go to the auto attendant. The cusomer only needs the auto attendant after hours.
Any Ideas? Help!
Info
Main Company Telephone Line XXX-X2900
Received Digits 3, DN lenght 3
Target Line 151 receive digits 900, If Busy then Busy, No Prime Set
DN 221 Ring Only Line 151 with Lines 1-24 Appear and Ring (The customer likes to see all the lines)

we figured it out again!!!!!!!!! forgot to assign target line to answer in feature 983

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back