Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS time issue stuck in central time zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR Comm

Programmer
Jan 23, 2017
US
I have a MICS 7.1 with a callpilot 100. My problem is that I can change the time either in main programming or the shortcut Feature ** TIME and in 5 minutes or so the time will change back to central time zone and I am in the eastern time zone. A MICS is not networked to get time from any other source but by manual set. Any ideas on correcting this issue I am stumped. Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions

There is no time zone setting.
However maybe the carrier time is off, if you have CLID then turn Auto Time and Date OFF (N)

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Thanks can you tell me where Auto time and date is it in programming, is it in feature settings under system programming?

Thanks again was called to fix this issue. Once you said auto time and date a light went off just couldn't remember where it was. I will poke around in programmimg and check that ouy. Thanks again have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back