Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS PRI Dropping calls once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrich82

Programmer
Feb 2, 2006
CA
I have a MICS 7.1 that everyonce in a while will cut a call off during conversation. I have replaced PRI card and changed from decending to accending in programming does anybody have any tips.

No I have not had any issues with the 7.1 and PRI yet. Do the people hear any clicking noises on the lines? If so it could be a bad clock card. Also you may want to have your carrier monitor the circuit for a few days maybe they can shed some light on it.

the line just drops I had the provider check the pri and they said that there were no issues but I might get them to check again.

Don't just have the provider test the circuit, tell them that you want them to monitor it for a few days. Explain to them that this is an intermittent problem. They will monitor and tell you what if any disco alarms they received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back