Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS GUI ADMIN W2K SOFTWARE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

defaultgeek

IS-IT--Management
Nov 4, 2002
US
First I have to say this is a great forum!

Hardware: MICS 4.1, RAD, Northstar Manager 3.5, Northstar VM 4.0, ICS tools, (2) T-1 PRI's, and several more cards and plenty of stations. I have downloaded the huge naics4_1.xls file and it can read in Excel 98 due to old macro's.

Now for the question: Given above, is there any real GUI Windows 2000 interactive based admin program for daily management which does not need so much skill-set and learning curve? Using the station display admin LCD is too slow and limited. The above software tools really don't do what we need done, they are more for global recovery only.

I need to be able to remap ring groups throughout the day, remotely redirect incomming calls at will to different stations based on call volume and who is available. I need to control my incomming DID's and shy of call accounting be able to justify my houly incomming call volumes and call density per hour(to determine if we over purchased lines)

Anyone who has solved this problem with the above hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back