Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS 7.1 Call pickup question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDClampet

Programmer
Mar 13, 2007
CA
Hello..... I have AA answering at night and saying dial 226 for the shop floor which then rings over page...I set up the shop extensions to have a call pickup and call pickup group 1 on all phones...my question is when it rings over page can any one pickup the phone and hit the group pickup button then 226 and pickup the call?

thanks

if they are in the same group they only need to press the group pickup button(f75)
if not in the same group they need to press the directed pick up (f76 and ext number)

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

Well if 226 is in the same pick-up group there is no need to dial 226 after pressing the pick-up key. If thats the setup than yes any phone in the pickup group can answer it. If your using directed pickup (F76 then the extension) then any phone with directed pickup activated can answer the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back