Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS 5.0 T-1/PRI Caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

USFBulls

IS-IT--Management
Jun 25, 2002
US
I have a MICS 5.0 system with CallerID coming in over PRI.
I am primarily using 7310 display phones. They are all programmed with 2 intercom buttons. All calls come in on an intercom line and the first call always displays the CID info. My problem arises when I am on a call, incoming or outgoing and receive another call. The CID does not show for the new call, it displays the CID for the call I am currently on. I have tried F811, but it does not seem to work. Does anyone know how you can show the CID for the new incoming call while on another call? Does the 6.0 software allow this or help with this. Seems like this was an incomplete implementation.

Thanks for the help!

The second call will not show caller ID while you are on a call. You will have to hit Feature 811 and then press the ringing line button while on the first call. MRoberts
mroberts@americaii.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back