Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros SOAP/XML Data Structures

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky1980

Technical User
Oct 10, 2006
US
Can anyone direct me to Micros documentation that describes the SOAP or XML interface to the MDS Http service? I am aware of the SIM API's but they are not what I need. I am able to communicate with the Micros services associated with the HTTP service but without schema or documentation on data structures it is proving to be challenging.
Thank you in advance.
AJ

If you find it, let me know. I heard of this about a year ago but have never seen any info or documentation. I assumed it to be vaporware but if you have HTTP communication with the service working, maybe my assumption was wrong.

Steve Sommers
-- Creators of $$$ ON THE NET(tm) payment processing services

Blog:

Steve,
I assure you that SOAP wrappers on XML commands is a viable communications vehicle on the 3700 system that I am working on.
I called Micros corporate technical support and they had no idea what I was talking about even though there are numerous Micros third party providers that reference the SOAP communications in their literature.
I hope someone can point me toward some type of documents or it will be the slow road of reverse engineering these data structures.

Sky,

Please post your email and I will send you a contact that will be able to supply this information. You might be request to sign a NDA to obtain this info.

Thank you POSWizard for offering to help.
Please contact me at: ajdnc@aol.com.
AJ

I'd like to get this document as well. dennislv at gmail dot com

thanks!

POSWizard,
I have not yet heard from anyone. Can you provide the contact info. and I will contact them if this is ok.
Thanks again.
AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back