Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros printers Epson TM T88iii with logo;s

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevgais

Technical User
May 20, 2005
GB
Hello,

We use the Epsom TM T88III thermal printers with our Micros 9700 HMS. I know that these printer have the capability to print images however I cannot see any option in Micros to upload or choose any images to print on the checks.

Does anybody have any experience with this?

Many thanks

Kevgais

i have used the opos utility from epson expert to preload images. i don't have any micros experience, but you can choose the images in aloha on the printer setup screen. i hope this puts you in the right direction.

There isn't an option for this until you upgrade to 9700 v3

Hope this helps.

thanks, where is the option in V3 of 9700?

When you install v3 there's a file called "9700_v3_rmf.pdf" that outlines the instructions step-by-step. It's on page 21.

can't you just load the image into the printer and have it print on everything using the Epson utility?

Slightly off subject, but has anyone gotten the Epson Utiltiy from epsonexperts to work? I am having problems getting it to connect to the actual printer on LPT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back