Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros mTablet R series, "Waiting for host file"

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSINSAM

Technical User
Mar 3, 2013
US
Hey guys, Im not sure what I am doing wrong here; (Res 3700 5.5mr2)When running CAL on mTablet terminals (eng 1.3, 1.4) after Cal transfer, app starter hangs on "waiting for host file"
No matter where I put the MDSHosts, it won't pull it. If I restart the terminal, the app starter goes through the green lights to the point where it stars OPS, then gives me an encryption violation. Sound familiar?

Well, seems I was incorrect. I does seem to bring over the host file, but then say "unable to connect to server. If I hit OK, it never seems to go through the client trust utility and gives me "Encryption initialization failed"
Any ideas?

Solution: Disable one of the network cards. The mTablet can only use one or the other

The Res5.5 supports Mtablet requires R-Series with platform 1.5 or later for Client Trust Pass Phrase support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back