Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros KDS display issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Salazar

Technical User
Mar 18, 2017
US
I have Micros 3700 with kitchen KDS displays.
In the traditional world, the tickets / chits appear on the EXPO KDS screen grouped together on the display by 'Course Groups' tickets (Course 1, 2, 3, etc)
Starting several days ago, that changed all of a sudden and items began to appear on individual tickets on the display screen, see attached image.
On the printed KITCHEN PRINTER chits, they continue to be grouped regular.
I called Micros Service center but they have been unable to resolve.
I have tried with consolidating option, rebooting, rerouting, etc, nothing has changed.

Anyone know of this issue or can guide me to whatever setting might be causing this?

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=87bd81e0-4c6f-41cf-952e-ed4eea533412&file=IMG_1440.JPG
Hey Inigo

Is this on the expo screen, the prep stations, or both?
Also, did you recently implement item timing? (system | kitchen | options). That will only work with single item per suborder, so if you had somebody enable it, that may be where it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back