Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros EM Receive package error

Status
Not open for further replies.

aassam

MIS
Apr 30, 2015
MX
I am having trouble when I try to run receive.exe in my stores. When I run the receive.exe an error pops up and it just doesn't apply any changes. I attach an image showing the cmd window. Any ideas? What I would like to try is to do is to undo the deployment package directly in EM but I can't find any way to do this. Help please!

C:\Users\MICROS\Desktop\error.jpg
Could you reattach your image using some kind of hosting service? It's pointing to a local drive on your end.

I haven't seen that exact error in my environment before - but it's almost looking like changes have been made independently to the store level that were not pushed by the EM server. To research, you'd need to connect to the store in question and your EM system at the database/SQL level, and validate that the first column in each row in the failing table matches on both ends 100%, except for the new items being pushed to the store.

Thank you... I am relatively new to this, could you explain to me how to access the database/SQL level and how do I access those tables? Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back