Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2003
US
Any opinions on MICROS3700? ANy would be great, good or bad.

Not sure about the 3700. Have been happy for the most part with the 9700. Make sure your local VAR is competent to provide support (especially software.) Corporate is lacking a little.

We have 3 locations that use 3100 3.2 with very little problems. Most of the problems that we have had were configuration errors when they were installed. But after I went to the Micros Academy I fiugred out what they were and fixed them.

Right now I have 2 locations on EM getting ready to put the 3rd one on it in a month or two.

Doug

I think 3700 is very buggy and its performance is not good. Unless you have a super hardware setup, we have a low level hardware and I can tell the difference.

Any suggestion on training material for the hardware and software for the 3700 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back