Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICROS 3700 WINDOWS 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithd21

Technical User
Apr 27, 2017
US
I currently have a couple micros 3700 running on windows 7 (5.4) and a couple on windows 10 )5.7.6). needing to upgrade to 10 for PCI, Ive tried cloning the windows 10 drives that work currently and adding the database and its had some errors. ( labor not populating, gift cards etc..) I tried fresh install from 5.4 and with intentions to upgrade to 5.7 which worked once a year ago and dont remember all my steps how i got it done last time. i've ran into issues getting my new server up... "iss6 needs to be greater than ii6" followed all 5.7 install notes another issue is adobe has to be greater than 9 or dc, ive tried old versions and new. Please advise. I like to think I'm somewhat capable of figuring this out but im to deep in google and need some help. Basically i have a Backoffice about to crash running on win 7 i need to transfer to a new window 10 machine ASAP.

Thanks,

Keith

Hey man,

You can contact me fredsk25@hotmail.com and we can figure out what's the issue.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back