Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 res 5.4 GSS not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

azfar53

Systems Engineer
Jan 4, 2018
BD
Hello.

I am working with Micros 3700 res 5.4 for about 3 years now and did not need to use GSS anytime before.
On some outlets I was able to use GSS to get customer info for every check.

My problem is that on some stores I mistakenly exported GSS data into .csv files then again imported them. This resulted in the system not taking any GSS data entry. GSS back office also gives error saying that "primary key for gss_restaurant_status is not present".
Cannot edit anything in POS configurator GSS tab also. Another thing is that there is no option for adding new configuration in GSS restaurant tab.

Can anyone help? A general idea of how to setup GSS will suffice.

Try running SELECT * FROM "micros"."gss_restaurant_status" query on Interactive SQL and make sure there are results.

Tried it.

restaurant_seq shows no data. That is it's blank. Also ob_address_database_dirty is blank.

How about verifying Columns, Constraints, Referencing Constraints & Data of GSS related tables with a functioning outlet.

Actually all outlets had a built in GSS in them with a primary key value of restaurant_seq = 2. I just enabled them using License Manager and GSS started working. After a few setting changes I messed up and somehow deleted those settings in some outlets.

I need to create again that value in the non-working ones.

I tried comparing the tables, but since I cannot even start to add any data to non-working ones, all efforts go in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back