Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700: Prices sync but names don't 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russman52

Vendor
Feb 20, 2018
US
Hey Everyone,

I use mymicros.net/oracle for reporting and I can't seem to get the names to update when I change them. The prices do, but none of the names. Same thing with discounts, I change the name and percent, the percent changes but the name doesn't. Can anyone help with this. Thanks in advance!

It's what's called, an alignment issue. It's why you should always...but especially with MyMICROS...create a new Menu Item, as opposed to writing-over an old one.

MyMICROS alignments are not easy (not something, an end-user can really do MO). If you don't have a support contract, do you have a MICROS person you turn to?

Hey HTSChris,

I don't have a support contract unfortunately. I do have programmers I can hire though. I don't have a million items on my POS and I wouldn't be opposed to deleting items and creating new ones, If you know that's whats creating the issue. Maybe I should test it out on something first, a group I don't have a lot of like 'gins'. Then see if the reports correct and decide if it's something i want to do with everything.

Every item has a number and that number is aligned into MyMicros. What ever you do you DO NOT DELETE, OVER WRIGHT OR CHANGE A PRICE WITHOUT PUTTING A END DATE ON THE OLD PRICE AND START DATE ON THE NEW PRICE. I have spent a week to do alignments for few sites.
Just keep on creating menu items and make sure not to many people have access to the configurator

Hey Scacea, I've just created some new entities in Micros 3700 and they are showing up in MyMicros as Temporary:90035/001 and Temporary:90036/001. Prices are fine, grouping is fine, reporting is all there, its just the entity name. Any ideas?

ES un tema de alineacion en MyMicros. solo se solucionaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back