Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 - Only Certain Items Appearing in Sales Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

stagerman15

Programmer
Sep 15, 2011
US
I'm having a serious issue with certain items not appearing in the database when purchased. None of my beers are appearing in the report for today. This is the query that I'm using:

select m.obj_num, m.name_1, sum(t.price_1_sls_cnt) as count,
sum(t.price_1_sls_ttl) as total from micros.dly_sys_mi_ttl t, micros.mi_def
m where m.mi_seq = t.mi_seq and t.business_date = (select business_date
from micros.rest_status) GROUP BY obj_num, name_1

If anyone has an idea why some items appear but others do not, please let me know.

Thanks,

Todd

This query would would only capture items sold on level 1. Are you using multple menu levels in a happy hour, perhaps?

Are your beers not showing up at all, or are they showing up with zeros for the count and sales amount?

select m.obj_num, m.name_1, sum(t.price_1_sls_cnt) as count,sum(t.price_1_sls_ttl) as total
from micros.mi_def m
left outer join micros.dly_sys_mi_ttl t
on m.mi_seq=t.mi_seq
where
t.business_date = (select business_datefrom micros.rest_status) GROUP BY obj_num, name_1

Left outer join gives you all of the menu items and not just the menu items sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back