Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 Menu item not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

byambadorj

IS-IT--Management
Jan 28, 2016
MN
Micros 3700 Menu item not found how to fix it
menu_item_not_found_ep0xwk.jpg

Exactly what are you doing to get this error?

Usually it is because a button is not configured correctly

Do you want some custom SIM scripts developed. Contact me via my website

Have you checked on the menu item slu?

Also check your effective to dates. It appears you are using conversational ordering, and you might be using EM. We use the same, and have noticed that if you change the combo groups it can sometimes end up setting an effective to date in the mi_combo_price_def table. If all of the items of a specific group end up with an effective to date set and have expired, you'll get this error.

This happens to us sometimes, so we use the script below to reset it:

SQL:
update micros.mi_combo_price_def set effective_to = null where combo_menu_item_seq in (SELECT combo_menu_item_seq FROM "micros"."combo_menu_item_def" where combo_grp_seq = (select combo_grp_seq from micros.combo_grp_def where obj_num = 255))

The 255 would be the combo group's object number in pos config. Plug that in and run it and it will remove the effective to dates.

We had the same with EM but we had to go change the date manually . very painful experience , wish I had that script then

We have about 800 stores, so when we have an issue like that hitting even just a small percentage of our stores, I quickly write up a script. Otherwise it would be awful, especially if we had to get connected to each one to fix it.

Thank you respond to that, so.
EM server used to run servers store department sector.
EM - Pos Configurator-Menu item-EM Corporate Configurator on the menu added a mistake sometimes, sometimes you do not see your hands. it run on SQL code EM server?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back