Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 membership card cannot swipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx05

IS-IT--Management
Apr 9, 2016
SG
Hi,

Our Micros 3700 system cannot swipe membership card for discount purpose. I figured out that when I clicked on the discount button, and then the text box appeared. But when I swiped the card and nothing happened. I tried on ws5diagutility and it worked fine. The text is in track 2 and has total 39 characters. I found out that the text box to input the number on the card can only input maximum 19 characters. So I think there might be the config error. I go to GSS -> card setup and set track 2, begin character is 2 and length is 10. But still nothing changed. I continued found out that the GSS data service is stop. But when I turned it on, it immediately stop again. I can't find how to turn it on and make the config in GSS-card setup effect on the workstation.

Please help.

Thank you

no one know anything about this [sad]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back