Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 Enabling Use of price tiers 2 thru 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathy L

Programmer
Jul 13, 2020
CA
Hello Geniuses!

I need some help and if you guys can't help me no one can.

I am programing a delivery button when chosen will choose a price in price 10 instead of 1.

I have this working for menu items and combos but my upsells in the combo groups are not working. It is not using price 10 it is still using price 1.

Can someone please tell me how to make this work?

Thanks,

I am thinking you need to have the menu level set to stay down, Sounds like its popping back up to another menu level. Or you need to make sure sure your combo items are set with the correct price for the menu level.

I need to be able to go back and forth between menu level pricing so for regular orders they would use menu levels 1-4 depending on size.

Then I have set a macro up that tells it to use a different menu level. This is for our aggregator orders. So they click this button and it uses the correct pricing. I have tried it on an ALC item works great. I have tried it on a combo meal also works great - its only when I try to switch something in that meal substitute for another item which uses the combo groups that the price is not pulling from the correct level.

do you have a price on the item in the combo group? each item should be priced

Thank you so much for replying - yes I do have a price in the combo group. I have a price in Price 1 for the regular price and one in price 10 for my aggregator price.

I think it has something to do with my menu item classes - possibly?

Make sense? I just dont know how to fix it.

can you post a screen shot of a not working combo? And how you have it in posconfig?

This is getting to be a convoluted problem.

I created a Macro to be used for Delivery Aggregator orders. When you click this button I want it to pull prices from 2 through 10. Actually price 10 is the new price level I am putting the prices in.

When I have this turned on and use my regular Macro for eat in orders its now putting a price of zero and not pulling the regular price from Price 1.

Also if I substitute anything in the combo meal it is not charging the new discounted price.

I have the regular price in Price 1 and the new delivery Price in Price 10.

I know this sounds a bit confusing hope I make sense.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=48470972-80da-42a9-b7a9-bc1f4945da47&file=Macros.jpg
Make sure that your MI Class has price 2 to 10 enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back