Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICROS 3700 EJOrganizer 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

themicrosman

IS-IT--Management
Jul 30, 2013
US
Does anyone have a copy of EJOrganizer for MICROS 3700 they could post? I tried some of the other posts, but they all are dead links. I would appreciate it.

Thanks Moregelen.

Does anybody have an even newer version? This one works, but it expires next month.

Yup, its expired.
Does anyone have the contact to the author?

I will gladly pay for it.

If I remember correctly it was made by Wade Holt. Not sure how to contact him.

I know pmegan made one to help out.

I have noticed that if you set the Windows clock back, the .exe file will run without problems.
As it reads offline logs, there is no issues - just the setback.

But would be interesting to know if new versions can be developed though.

I've modified older exe's in the past, can someone post the file (the one with the expiration issue), and I will see if I can correct it.

Ok, Got it, Thanks. I will post it if I get it working. When the file was installed, was it necessary to have license or Registry entry?

Can someone see if in their Registry there are settings for this, if so can you post the file here?

There was no licensing on the versions we had. Unsure of the registry settings as we have changed servers since we installed it last.

Hm, Okay. I've been able to see where it is checking the date, but I think it might be hitting a registry key with it. What were the dates that it stopped working?

I did a pass against the file with procmon, it shows it's looking here for a license file (Win7 x64):

HKCU\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\MICROS Inc.\EJOrganizer\LicenseCode

Good info, Thanks.

Does anyone know the date/year that it stopped working?

@DJensen999, are you by chance running it on a Virtual machine?

Nope, ran it on my test lab server, which is physical.

That registry key may end up being under HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Micros Inc.\EJOrganizer\LicenseCode, if I'm reading it correctly. I just copy-pasted the path straight out of procmon.

Ok, Thanks.
I am seeing the following Date 2/23/2005 in the version that was posted by pjso. It references the Check Expiration process. If I can change this date or remove it, we may be in business.

hosehead78 - if you backdate the time/date you can see it is set to expire 23/2/2015 - so I guess there is a 10 year forward thing.

I think there were a bunch of versions. I remember one expiring in 2008, and I'm pretty sure there was another between then and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back