Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 customer tip prompt

BnixUW

Technical User
Sep 24, 2024
Yesterday, freedompay support made a change and now customers are being prompted for a tip. When we asked for help turn it back off, we were directed to reach out to cbord for help. Cbord wants to update before helping because we're on version 18.xxx.xx.xxx( I don't remember it offhand). I just want to remove the annoying tip prompt for customers and don't need a whole project defined before removing it. Can anyone tell me where this is turned on/off?

Do you know the type of depoyment you're using from FreedomPay? i.e. FCC, FSWS FCCD, P2PE, etc?

Full disclosure here, I'm more familiar with deploying FSWS for SImphony, than I am with the RES versions, so I may not be any help.

FCCD. I'm very new to Micros and have kinda started figuring things out but struggling with this.

POS System Dubai,UAE We are the leading POS company in the UAE, providing comprehensive and reliable point-of-sale solutions to businesses of all sizes. With our cutting-edge technology, we help businesses streamline their operations, drive sales and increase customer satisfaction. Call Now for Offers https://h-tech.me/

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back