Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICROS 3700 5.4 Back Office Greyed Out... 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

davissd

Technical User
Feb 20, 2016
US
Ok...I'm new to this and I have started from scratch on this database. Some how, I have no access to the back office class anymore.
Back_Office_Class_qh9asd.jpg

Anyone know what could be the reason? This is just a test system for training purposes.
Thanks

It means the user you are logged into the pos configurator with doesnt have privileges to access this option.

If you have administrator privileges then open the configurator access button and give yourself access.

Do you want some custom SIM scripts developed. Contact me via my website

Thank you so much. I was able to use another account to re-enable the options.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for replying on your post but I am looking for solution to clock-in\out through Finger Print Scanner. For This I have micros Server and Digital Persona Finger Print Reader which I installed on the Server. But while I am going to enroll the Finger through POS Configurator, nothing is showing to happened..?? I am not new in MICROS, looking for your help. I already posted my problem on this forum but its my bad luck I did not get any response. Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back