Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiCollab Mobile Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy4uk

Programmer
Jan 28, 2005
GB
Hi All,

I have an issue getting a MiCollab Mobile client up and running, when I try to deploy I get the following error message (Cannot reach Configuration Server)

I have tested the deployment profile and have ran the test,
- connection test from the MiCollab Client Deployment to the redirect server (Passed)
- MiCollab Client Deployment test from public internet (failed) *ERROR: UNABLE_TO_VERIFY_LEAF_SIGNATURE (400 Bad Request) from host 82.44.xxx.xxx

MSL running 10.4.13.0
MiVoice Border Gateway running 9.2.0.20

I have another Virtual server running
MiCollab 7.1.0.35
Mitel Standard Linux 10.4.13
MiVoice Border Gateway 9.2.0.20

I have clustered the mbg and micollab servers and have set the mbg as the default and have also authenticated the certs.

I have also installed a web server certificate on the mbg.

Not sure what else I need to complete?

Any direction of help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Andy

Hi Boycey9,

Thank you for the link, I have tested the certificate using the above link and it comes back as ok.

All green including the chain?

If so must be an issue with your deployment profile, what is your set up MBG/Web Proxy etc. screen shots of deployment profile would be useful

I have the same problem , I have only been able to get this new client working on a Micollab server in server gateway mode using the internal MBG.
Same setup as andy4uk with Wildcard certs loaded on Micollab and MBG including internediate servers just dont work.
There is a deployment diagnostic test that you can run from teh deploy,ent blade , whoch passes both tests but client wont connect.

Why cant mitel provide a full example including FQDN and IP addresses instead of the woefull online help for this blade?

I have given up on the new client for multiple server customers.

Old client is a pain to configure at the client side but at least we can make it work.

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Another vote for the same problem. I also agree with Billz66, Mitel's documentation for the new deployment of the mobile client is very poor.

Are you guy exchanging Tokens with the MBG/MSL web services from the client deploy under Configuration / Connection to MBGs ?

If its not broke tweak it..

yep , done that all looks good at the server side but client shows errors

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

I have this working in both configs with MBG in DMZ and server gateway, For those struggling with their deployment profiles the following works.

Config download host - Change to custom and put in your fqdn like this mas.mitel.com
MBG SIP Host - Change to custom and put in the external IP address (The one you pointed to mas.mitel.com)
PBX SIP host - Leave as Default

Make sure you have ticked all boxes on your MBG webproxy service

Have you had this working when the MBG is on a different server ?

If its not broke tweak it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back