Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiCollab - Ignite ACD Agent Windows Security Authentication Pop Up (Various Browsers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneChick

IS-IT--Management
Nov 7, 2002
CA
Hello All:

Wondering if others have experienced this behaviour. The organization is an IE environment. We have been experiencing a new issue with MiCollab and ACD Agent Logins via Ignite, in that a Windows Security Authentication request pops up looking for userid and password. This is happening in tested browsers (IE, Chrome, Edge) however is not experienced in Firefox. Neither Network credentials nor MiCollab credentials satisfy.

The window can be cancelled and the agent can log in without issue. Other challenges exist if the credentials are saved. Moving agents to use Firefox is not an option. We've tried adding the URL to safe sites.

Thoughts?
Thanks for any and all tips.
MiCollab_-_Ignite_ACD_Agent_Windows_Security_Authentication_Pop_Up_yx7csd.png

from memory its a setting in IIS against the website
have a look at the default website and authentication - might need to disable windows authentication
i think that filters down to the sub entries

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Thanks jpruder and Billz66
No AD integration to MiCollab
Will look at the IIS

Have they tried domain\username, might have a bearing to isolate this issue

Try disabling SSL check on the Web browser.

Clever men learns what Wise men shares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back