Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiCollab Client, send to voicemail, wrong voicemail 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickyPC

IS-IT--Management
Mar 23, 2005
GB
This is my environment:

Mitel 3300 with MCD 5.0 SP2 PR2
MiCollab 6.0.209.0
Mitel Standard Linux 10.1.49 running on VMware 6.0
NuPoint Unified Messaging 17.2.0.3.01

When I receive a call on my desk phone and the MiCollab client on my Windows 10 pops up, if I click send to voicemail, it sends it to the internal voicemail rather than my NuPoint one.

In the Network Element (From Users and Services) of my home Mitel 3300, I have under voicemail Call Reroute First Alternative Number and Call Forward Destination Directory Number filled in with the correct numbers.

In the MiCollab Client Service, PBX Node Details, the Voice Mail number is showing the correct number for NuPoint.

I don't understand where it's picking up the internal voicemail number from.

Just a note, out of 120 people, I am the only person using NuPoint as I'm testing out its worth to the firm. This means that the other 119 users are using the internal voice mail system to the 3300 boxes.

Thanks in advance,
Richard

The MiCollab Client sets up forwarding on the system if you have a voicemail number set on your account. On your micollab client account (not users and services in micollab) on the server, do you have an entry in your phone numbers for voicemail?

Good call, I had a voice mail number in there that I had set up for throwing spam calls to, it was using that. Changed it to the NuPoint hunt group number and now working perfectly. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back