Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiCollab Client for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

danramirez

Programmer
Oct 25, 2009
ES
Hi,

This customer has got only 10 UCCv4 Standard licences (MiCollab), and then over 100 IP users (Minet) with IP licenses on the MiVB.

Customer is asking if all 100 IP Users can have MiCollab Clients to manage calls and see presence states. Not to have softphones. The idea is that users can start calls from MiCollab client and use their desk phones, also they want to see telephone directry, etc..

Is this possible? What sort of Role/Template should I use?

Thank you in advance, Regards,

Daniel

Not possible. All the features you listed are licensed per user so you'd have to buy at least UCC Entry licenses, I believe.

I have reassigned one User license from the MiVB ARID into the MiCollab ULM, and this automaticaly converts the licnese into UCC Basic License.

I have now created the User into MiCollab, which shows that the user has got MiCollab Client. The Desk[hone was added to the MiVB as expected.

Now I have another problem, I find no way to generate the welcome email for this user that doesn't require to deploy anything. I have tried sending the Service Info E-mail but it never arrives. For users that requiere deploying softphones the email is delivered without issues

Any idea how to install and provision the MiCollab Client on PC for this user?

Thank you,

Daniel

create a deployment profile for them to use

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back