Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micollab client deployment error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinos

Technical User
Nov 5, 2014
BW
Hi all.
I have MiCollab 7.0.0.95 installed and it has been working. AWV and PC client works fine.
Problem arises when I want to connect mobile clients. When I go to Users and Services and Deploy Micollab Clients - for selected users.
I get an error : One or more mobile clients failed to deploy. This table lists the errors which occurred.Request to deploy phone was not successful: Could not get changes (35).
The user doesn't get email.
How can this error be fixed?
Thank you.

I would run the deployment tests in MiCollab Deployment Service, from within MiCollab. If all 3 tests pass then there shouldnt be an issue. It will tell you if anything fails as it tests various ways to ensure reach your server as well as the MiCollab deployment server.
Just something to start with anyway. The only errors I have received before were because DNS records werent setup properly and/or remote proxy services wasnt setup in MBG.

Unfortunately this version of Micollab does not have the option to test Deployment Profile - that is it doesn't have Diagnostics tab.
DNS records and remote proxy service on the MBG are setup fine.

I have attached the error that I am getting.
Tips_vy9wn5.jpg

and is the mbg configured
have you approved the connection
show us the configuration page setting for the mbg

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Might be and expired MBG connection or some expiration in Web services, check all of these

Check the MBG connection listed in your deployment profile.
See if it's valid, and if it is , check the connection to MBG under the Configuration Tab.

Clever men learns what Wise men shares!

Hi all.

The MBG connection had an expired token in the web services. I had to renew it and the error is gone however I am now experiencing one way audio. When I call from mobile client to desk-phones the user on the desk-phone can hear me but I cant hear them. Also the user on the desk-phone gets NOT ALLOWED when they try to call back the mobile client.
The firewall team says all is configured well. I have used TNA as below but unable to tell what could be wrong. Please advise.

TNA_kyblyc.jpg

Please note the one way audio has been resolved on the firewall.
The only challenge left is for NOT ALLOWED when a user attempts to call mobile client from desk-phone.
Please assist with were I can check.

What kind of license is being used? If multi device are they dialing the primary?

Can a handset call a teleworker handset?
Is the mobile client on 4G or Wifi?

License being used is UCC Premium User for Enterprise (V4.0). They are multi device however I don't get you when you ask about dialing primary.
There are no teleworker handsets and mobile has been tested on both 4G and WIFI and the NOT ALLOWED still happens.

So are these mobile client have their own individual extension and not associated to any other device?
If they are, are they part of an MDUG ?

A desk-phone number is used to derive the mobile client number and soft-phone number.
The desk-phone doesn't exist i.e it is not connected. Again I am lost with the MUDG - Multi User Device Group.

Hi Valamagules. The below shows that the mobile clients are part of MUDG take for example MUDG 6666.
MUDG_buan5x.png

When I call 6666 from a desk-phone I get response INVALID and when I call 66*66 and 6*666 I get response NOT ALLOWED.
When I call a desk-phone from mobile client it goes through fine and shows call to be from 6666 on the desk-phone.
Kindly assist further on how this can be resolved.

Is you system in a cluster? or standalone
If standalone, create a cluster and assign itself as the member of the cluster and assign a CEID index

Have you set up the MDUG properly? The deskset for 8888 should be created as a hotdesk, the additional phones are dervied from that if using a template for creation in MiCollb. This should created the MDUG for 6666 with members 6666, 6*666 and 66*66.

MiCollab profile show be send calls to ring group and choose which sets are present. If no true desk set, then 6666 is absent, 6*666 may be present as well as 66*66. End user always dials 6666 as other members of a MDUG cannot be called directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back