Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiCollab Client 7.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Barry

Technical User
Aug 4, 2020
US
I am having an issue with one of my end users. User is working from home. I have her softphone all set up, but when she is on the line and another call comes in it still rings instead of going to VM. Kind of annoying hearing the phone ring over your computer speakers while on the other line. I have looked at the When on phone settings and it is set to go to VM. Mine is the same and works just fine. Also, when the second call comes in and she presses the send to VM button, it doesn't work. Could this just be a software issue? I did have our desktop team uninstall and reinstall with no luck. He did say it the old version didn't come off cleanly. Looking for ideas that may fix this issue.

check cos for Softphone - set it to set device busy when line is in use

softphone needs 2 lines to enable transfer

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

We do have the 2 lines for it. Actually, i had her restart her computer for a second time and it is working correctly. I think something on the software was holding it up and the reboot helped. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back