Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiCC Callback does not work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.e

Programmer
Jun 25, 2016
IR
Hi Dears!!

please answer my question!!
the callback was configured on MiCC. unfortunately the callback port cannot conference the agent and external caller. It means that the LCD of agent's phone shows "Held by 6205". it should mentioned that "6205" is callback port number. :(((

COS settings for Callback port (check golden rules KB)
COR is the callback port restricted?
ARS prefix correctly programmed in MiCC
Does the phone system show the outbound call?

thanks for your message!

I have check the COS, COR, and ARS perfix. they were configured correctly! in my scenario:
the cell phone call to office and request call back (because agents are busy). when the agent is Idle, her phone start to ringing. then the agent answer the call and press key 2 (to call to cell phone). the cell phone is rining so he answer the call. but agent can not hear his voice and vice versa. in this time the Lcd of agent's phone shows "Held by 6205" (6205 is call back port number".
I have attached the status of call back port

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=1f441514-440b-49ed-bf1d-0481a7185e9e&file=callback.png
I'm wondering if there is some sort of answer supervision problem and the MiCC does not recognise that the call is answered on the Cell Phone.

What type of trunks are you using?

Has this ever worked or is it a new installation.

In this site, there are two Mitel controllers. one of them is connected to MiCC and other one through E1 link is connected to PSTN. as you know, Mitel controllers are connected to each other via IP Networking.

Thanks Dears!
the problem was solved by changing the COS of Ip Networking. :)
there is another problem in my MiCC. MiCC adds three "0" to dialing digit. for example, the customer number is 091xxxxxxxx. and the prefix for outgoing calls is "0" so I insert the "0" in your site, media site, location, prefix. I have run CCS TRACE in the Mitel controller and I found that MiCC calls 000091xxxxxxxx. therefore the number of digit to absorb in ARS digit modification is considered 3.
How can I configure the MiCC to solve the above mentioned problem?

Thanks Dears!
the problem was solved by changing the COS of Ip Networking. :)
there is another problem in my MiCC. MiCC adds three "0" to dialing digit. for example, the customer number is 091xxxxxxxx. and the prefix for outgoing calls is "0" so I insert the "0" in your site, media site, location, prefix. I have run CCS TRACE in the Mitel controller and I found that MiCC calls 000091xxxxxxxx. therefore the number of digit to absorb in ARS digit modification is considered 3.
How can I configure the MiCC to solve the above mentioned problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back