Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICB can't set under 4 hours out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbrandes

Technical User
Aug 8, 2003
Has any one experienced not being able to set a conference call within four hours of setup. I used to be able to set a call within 15 minutes of the time I actually set up the conference, but now I am not able to set up a conference within four hours of the time I am setting it thru the BUI. I get the error "past time meeting can not be added". Is there a time setting some where that I am not seeing?

I think so too. When I go direct connect to the Card itself and login I get the correct time. When i go to the GUI interface to set a conference call it doesn't let me set anything for up to 4 hours ahead of the current time. Go figure, I even rebooted the card to see if that would help. Does yours let you set a call for any time? I am pretty sure mine did.

hi
sorry for my english
check date and time of your pc
because if this is advanced, you have an error message

My PC time is correct. I am able to set any time using the TUI but when I use the BUI I still can't schedule anything with in four hours of the current time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back