Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudo

Programmer
Jul 3, 2002
NL
Who knows code for a message to the user, when he has to wait a minute while the programme is running? A kind of msgbox without OK or close button, which doesn't stop the program. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Rudo

P.S. I know a way round the problem, showing a sheet with the message, but that is not what I am looking for now....

search the forum first b4 posting, I think this has been discussed a few times.

thank you tranpkp,

Sorry I do not understand how to get to b4! Can you help me?

Rudo

Hi,

You could use the Application.StatusBar to display messages. Just check that it is turned on. Matt Smith

No two nulls are the same

tranpkp meant that you can search through the forums for answers to questions. Use the search box at thye top of the page and select "Forums"

Other than that, you need either an API call or a userform Rgds
~Geoff~

Why's there a double post of this thread??! and the duplicate is newer?

rudo to tranpk

I don't understand the duplicate myself. I asked the question the 14th and made one duplicate of it today. But I do not understand the newest (the 3rd). Would someone have guessed my password?

Greetings,

Rudo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back