Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message forwarding Rule help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollandho

MIS
Jun 8, 2006
CA
Hello there: We are running CallPilot 4.0 with Exchange Outlook and the 2 separate inboxes. I want to forward all my CallPilot inbox to my Outllok inbox I am trying to set up the MFR for myself as a test, but I cannot get the MFR enabled. It says ENABLED = NO in CallPilot. The documentation states to turn it on from the Desktop Client. Is that the CallPilot client or the actual Outlook. Also for the FQDN, we are pointing to CallPilot@Domain02" " ".com. Is that correct or should I maybe be pointing to our Exchange Server?

Thanks in Advance

Does voicemail forwarding to your email using exchange server?
what system are you using? does voicemail play using wav file?

Thanks

To foward your Call Pilot inbox to your regular inbox you need to create an Outlook rule that will move the messages after they arrive. Just like you would sort messages from various users in your inbox into different folders.

The desktop forward rule is enabled in the call pilot manager, but does NOT actually begin working until the user logs into mycallpilot and sets it there. This was emphasized many times in my applications class I took last year at Global Knowledge.

Mycallpilot came with my CallPilot purchase and was installed on a virtual machine running W2k3 Server with IIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back