Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message for you indicator (BCM 400-call pilot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plopsdad

MIS
Sep 3, 2005
US
Came into a "strange" situation this morning. As noraml, always look at my phone, light was off, no messages. About 10 minutes later i swing around in my chair and the light on with "message for you" displayed.I didnt miss a call. BUt oh well, i log into voice mail , says i have 0 new, 0 saved messages.Just about that time, my front recpt calls me to tell me someone left a message for me on her phone. She told me who it was from and i had her delete it.Yet my phone still has a light on. I unplugged and plugged back in phone, no change.Go into call pilot, shows i have no messages for today. How can i turn this light off, besides deleting and redoing my mialbox?

Do Feature #65.(depending of the phome model you might have to press the "hold" button at the end)

Did both. Same.Than it said "***" my front recpt called, and gave me option to delete, its gone now. Have no clue what that was but thanks for your help

Prior to voice people would use feature 1 too send a message to another user that they were trying to call them the problem is it is identical indication that you have a voice mail. When you do feature 65 allows you to view the person who called you internally you press the hold button while viewing the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back