Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message about another script running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2002
US
I have a client that is getting the following message when trying to do something in Coreldraw 10 (sorry I can't be more specific about WHAT he is doing because I am not sure)-

"Another script or script-based feature is currently running. CorelDraw can only run one script at a time. Please try again when the other script is finished executing."

He has rebooted the computer and is still getting this message. He has no idea what is going on. I have searched the Net for answers but haven't come across anything yet. Is there someway to find out what scripts are running within Corel or turn them off or anything???

Thanks a bunch -

bw

You have given little info. What version of Draw? What O/S? that being said....

Have him launch the program with the F9 key held down (not F8). Does he still get the error? If this solves the problem, the problem is with the installed component of VBA. Remove VBA and re install.

If doing the above still causes the error, try launching the application with the F8 key held down. Say yes to resetting the workspace defaults (Keep in mind that this will remobve any customization).

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back