Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Merry Christmas everyone! For you. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

1200Bandit

Technical User
Oct 26, 2003
US
Hello!

I have got in the spirit, so I want to share some Applets with you.

I use them in my designs, and they work well.

Hope you enjoy them too.

Merry Christmas, John

As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

are all these free to use??

novice.jpg

Yes.

As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

I want to state that I am not in any way connected with "Anfy". Most of these Applets are available on many other sites, but Anfy has organized them in an easy format with demos (Well done!)

If you open your search engine, and enter the .class file name, like- lake.class , you will find many different variations of the use of these applets. Many are on main stream sites, with excellent results.

For those that are offended by the Christian reference (I am not one), Happy Holidays!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back