Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

merlin magix mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

tighttuk

Vendor
Nov 1, 2002
my problem is when there is a message left at an extention the message waiting light lights up but the phone will not display how many new messages there is or how many old messages

Do you mean merlin messaging? and what release magix do you have

yes merlin messaging 2.0 legend carrier

the old and new message feature is only on the magix w/tdl phones not mlx

I mean the old/new message on the display feature

so if there using legend phones this feature will not work ,cause the customer said that they had this feature before and that it just stopped working

Make sure that the voice mail extensions are rotary enabled.

I already checked for rotary enabled and those ext. are rotary enabled .So when they went from a MLM 007 voice mail to merlin messaging they will not have that feature is this correct.

007 mlm never had the feature which displayed old/new on the phone's display. when you say legend phones, there is no such thing as a legend phone they are either mlx or atl. in Magix you can have mlx or tdl. So,,,,, if they have a legend they never had it and never will. If they have a magix they will have it only on tdl phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back