Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Merlin Magix Auto attendant ??? Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

chagim

Vendor
Mar 27, 2014
US
I moved a console 4424LD+ phone yesterday and the customer put in night mode everything was working fine..now in regular day mode the Merlin Magix AA answers on first ring and says the call is being transfered to operator and hangs up on the caller ...anyone on here can tell me what is happening and how to get it not to answer the AA in the day mode ?

Did you unplug the extension that the 4424LD+ was plugged or did you reconnect it to the same port. If it no longer has a phone plugged in, this could be the issue.

Oh I did move the extension to the jack in that room and the console phone is working fine . I somehow think the programming got changed on the day mode and I want to just program the day mode to ring telephone extensions only and not the AA in anyway . The night mode is working fine.

Anyway what would the programming steps be to check what is causing the phone system to answer the AA in the day mode ??? I only have a 4424LD+ to program from on the site here...I think somehow something got programmed to make the AA answer and I just want it to ring phones only in day mode..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back