Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian SL1 LD 143 location 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2008
US
In what manual is ld 143 located in? And my understanding is that ld 143 is used to reinstall the backup database, is this correct?

Wait a minute :) There was no LD143 when it called SL-1

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

Ok I finally got back to this, so maybe it is not an sl1 I thought it was, I can go to LD 143. Can the sl1 be upgraded to the cs1000 I know it is an option 61c, how can I tell for sure?

Go to LD 22 and at REQ: enter the command ISS.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

2311 is a 61C with a CP2 Motorola Processor. Yes, it can be upgraded to CS1000 but it will get new Core card cages and new processors.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Ghtrout said there was no LD 143 in the SL1 but I can go to LD 143 so this must not be considered a SL1 then.

And back to my original question, one post said that LD 143 was located in the input/output guide or maint book,

I may have old books mine go up to LD 137 and is that true that LD 143 is used for backup data restore?

Not sure what books you have, but get mine - they are 10 times easier than the full blown set:
Your PBX is called a "Meridian 1"

The SL-1 name was phased out. It went from:

SL-1
to
Meridian SL-1
to
Meridian 1
to
Succession
to
CS1000
to
Cisco - oops, not that one...

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back