Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian SL-100 & Call Pilot Funcionality

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcwxmcw

Programmer
Mar 11, 2003
US
We have an SL-100 with the M3900 series phones attached to it. For voicemail we are using Call Pilot.

On the 3900 series phones there is a key labeld "message". If you press the key when the light is lit, it works fine. When you press the key when no light is lit, it gets a fast busy.

We have serveral Meridian PBXs (opt 11, 61, etc) and the key will send the caller to voicemail by pressing the key, regardless of if their is a message light lit. We are being told by our vendor, that the SL-100 doesn't work that way. Has anyone else come across this? I can't imagine that this is the case.

How is the message key programed?
Do you have: KEY xx mwk yyyy
(were xx = key number) (yyyy = DN to access Call Pilot)

I have 39xx phones and if you go off hook and press the key wether you have a msg or not it calls voice mail.

Duke BB!
Go Blue Devils!

post the tnb of that set

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

You vendor is correct on the SL100, the key is assigned the MWT option. The key will only dial when it is lit, otherwise you will recieve the fast busy.

i am curious as to the switch type. sl 100 accepts the 3900 series sets. that was the reason i asked for a tnb, wanted to make sure the post should have read sl 1

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks, I'll do some more research and post back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back