Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Option 11c

Status
Not open for further replies.

whrogner

Technical User
Jul 11, 2017
US
So I acquired a meridian cabinet for free. (see pics) I am using an old dell with windows XP to hyperterminal into the PBX. On initial powerup, it looks like the system boots fine. However once it goes through the power up, I don't get the > prompt, it skips to OVL111 000 then it just repeatedly says CSA001 9 date and time. I don't see a Meridian Mail in any of the slots, so I don't know. I got this for free so I in no way want to buy anything for it as I am just playing around with it for shts and gigs. I am not a meridian expert either. I am using a null modem cable w 2400 baud same as the SSC (NTDK20FA). Is there a solution?

IMG_4633_q6yhu3.jpg

IMG_4634_ihezxw.jpg

IMG_4635_kll6he.jpg

IMG_4637_hckl9t.jpg

Ok so I copied database.rec to the PCMCIA card, and used Mikes PBX password utility to extract the password. It worked like a charm! I am IN!!

Finally I can have some fun. Thanks Gents for all the help!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back