Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP26

Technical User
Jun 30, 2009
US
I have a user who informed me that every morning her message lamp was light but no message. I began to monitor. I seen it for myself and went back to the system. Did a session trace and i can not see the lamp even being triggered but i did see the light on the actual instrument. Can anyone explain I deleted and rebuilt box but it did not work
Thanks

You will need to do a FIND for that extension as a Secondary on another mailbox

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

did that and not finding another box useing the revert dn rollover

It has nothing to do with the Revert. You're looking for the DN used for Message Waitng

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

i have search MM and the mailbox dn is only assigned to that person as well as the roll over. Any other suggestions

So you did a FIND on Message Waiting and the extension?

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Just a stab in the dark, but maybe try turning ON the lamp audit in LD 77 (DLMP 0)

I had a similar experience, and also noticed that there was an error message being output that indicated that the audit was off. After turning it on, no further reports.

Do a Seer Retrieval error report for the times that the indicator shows and you should find your problem.

Also, print the TN of the set and check for other SCR, SCN keys programmed. If there is, look to see if they have a mailbox built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back